Saturday, November 1, 2008

History Will be Made in 3 Days!

I'm going to try not to persuade anyone to vote either way. But I just want people to get out and V-O-T-E!!! This is the most historic election ever, I think. By this time next week, we will either have a black president or a female vice president. I've already sent it my absentee ballot. I voted for Obama, if you wanna know. If it offends you, that's fine. It's my right to vote however I want. But I'm urging everyone to go out and vote. We can decide this election. If you're going to vote, vote for whatever you believe in. Not because of what your friends say or whatever. If it's women's rights, vote for that. The environment, vote for it. The war, vote for it. Change is coming my friends. Be it Barack Obama or John McCain. I sincerely hope that either one of those men will do the right and noble thing and dig us out of this massive hole that the president has put us in. I know I will be glued to MSNBC on election night. Remember, if you don't vote, you don't have a right to complain. I'm voting for a better future for my child. I hope that she will get to have a better one than I did. There will be no school and most places will be closed so you won't have to work, I know my husband won't. So go VOTE!!! And, if you have an "I voted" sticker, you can get a free donut at Krispy Kreme. And Ben & Jerry's is giving away a free scoop of ice cream that day. So even more incentive to go vote!!!!! Together, let's make history!!!

0 love notes: