Wednesday, March 25, 2009

[insert witty title]

I couldn't think of an interseting title for this blog so that's the best I could come up with. Not much has been going on over here.

Yesterday Rosslyn and I went over to Tammy's for a little cook out. Brittany and Aubree were there too. I just wish it had been a little nicer outside. But the burgers that tammy made were delicious!!! Rosslyn was really good with Tammy's son AJ, he's a couple months younger than she is. The only thing was she tried to take his pacifier from his mouth! It was so funny. She doesn't really take hers, but she likes to chew on it so I give it to her for her teeth. Also, while we were there, I weighed myself for the first time since like Christmas and the scale said I wighed 116! I was like What?!! OMG! It actually bothered me a little bit because I've never been that little since I was like 14 or 15 so I just feel like I'm wasting away. I told Jordan and he's like "I bet 12 pounds of it is your boob!" Because I'm still breastfeeding but there's only one that has milk.

In other news, my little sister went to the OB the other day and everything is good there, she got to see the baby's heartbeat and all that. I'm wanting to get a basket full of baby goodies together for her in time for us to go home on Easter but I need to start buying stuff. haha

But I can't go anywhere becaues yesterday as I was coming home from Tammy's, I first noticed that one of my hubcaps is missing but when I went to check out thr tire, there's like a bubble on it so Jordan said there could be a possibility of it blowing out so he doesn't want me ti drive until we can figure out how to fix it.

That's it from the Posey's just wishing it was gonna get warmer!!

0 love notes: