Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday!

This weekend was pretty good. I would have liked to have done more i.e. go out to the beach or whatever but it's ok. But I did do a little bit of shopping and got 2 new pairs of jeans and a shirt. One of the jeans I got are boot cut and I don't really like them that much. So I might go back and exchange them.

Also, I finally bought us some new pillows which we were in desperate need of. I got a lot of cleaning supplies yesterday at target. I didn't even know I spent $100 until the lady rang me up! It was surprising.

We also went to best buy to see if our computer could run this game that Jordan wanted. We were going to get a graphic card if our computer's wasn't up to date enough for the game. But one of the Geek Squad guys said that graphic cards are on the motherboards of laptops so we would have to get a new motherboard which would cost $700-800. So needless to say Jordan was beyond bummed. But we looked it up and it looks like our computer *might* run the game after all. We have the lowest requirement for the game I think. Isn't it so crazy that this computer isn't even a year old and it's almost obsolete? We were thinking of just getting a desktop CPU and hooking it up to the tv and getting a wireless keyboard and mouse. But that does pose one problem, what will Rosslyn watch when I'm on the computer? And what will I watch when Jordan's on the computer.

Anyways, my Victoria's Secret Order was shipped today so hopefully I'll get it pretty soon! I'm so excited!

I have a cold sore on my lip and it sucks so bad. I've only had one before and I don't know how to get rid of them or what causes them. I got some cold sore treatment stuff but I've only been using it for one day so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

0 love notes: