Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Car seat cover

I really want to get Rosslyn a new car seat cover. And I found quite a few cute ones on Etsy. Here's the selection I want to get but I'm not sure what pattern. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29093143 If you click on the pattern thumbnails, it makes them bigger so you can see. I really like the Taylor Tile pattern, the So Tweet pattern and the cocoa bloom pattern. If I do get it, it will be on the 15th. And then, it will take 3-5 days for the money to get into PayPal and then 24-48hrs after that for the product to be made and then shipped back to me. So I'll let you all know if I get it or not. And, I'll finally be getting Picnik then too! I'm so excited to start editing the pictures I have.

Speaking of, here's a picture I took of Little Miss the other day.



And PS. Like my layout? I changed it again. There's a link at the verrrrrryyyyy bottom of my page if you wanna check out the site I got it from!!

4 love notes:

Ashleigh said...

The cocoa bloom is my favorite! And why yes, I do love your layout so I am off to check out that site. You always have the best layouts :)

Andhari said...

You have such fabulous layout :)

Unknown said...

I love all the damask patterns! :D

Yanick said...

I like what you did with your page! Nice, nice, nice! I'll have to check that site out too. I need an upgrade, lol