Saturday, August 8, 2009

New day, new blog

I don't have anything in particular to blog about. Jordan's at work and won't be home until 5. I hate when he works the weekends because I have nothing to do. But he said next week he has Friday off so that's a bonus.

Have I mentioned that I'm ready to move home? Well, I am. I can't wait for us to rent a house or buy one. It's so frustrating living almost 500 miles away and not being able to look for houses. and to top it off, McCreary county isn't like Jacksonville where you can get on the internet and look at apartments. And most of the apartments back home are income based so we can't live in them. My cousin owns some apartments and if we can't find anything in a couple months, we're gonna ask her if we can get an apartment there.

And I'm not sure if we're going to live up where his mom lives either. I found an adorable house for sale up there and I love it so much. But I don't really know.

I just want to move home and I hope that once we move home, everything will work out.

0 love notes: