Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I want Wednesday

And I want a Polaroid camera..... I've decided that for Christmas, I'd like to have a Polaroid Camera and film for it and 120 film for my Holga. I may not be the only one who likes photography but back home I'll be one of the few and I think that's where I can really corner the market on it. And, once I get a job I'll be able to save up for a DSLR camera that I will be able to use. So, this is what I want:

I would love to have this Polaroid. And the greatest news of all is Polaroid film will be produced again starting next year!!!


And some 120 film for my Holga.


Maybe even a Diana F+ Camera in the same colors as my Holga


That's all I want right now.....I hope I'm able to get them. I also saw this really neat Vivitar digital camera on Urban Outfitters that looks like an analog camera on the from but it's a digital one.

Isn't that cool? It looks vintage but it actually is all digital.

That's all I wanted to post now....have a great day everyone!!!

1 love notes:

designs-made-easy said...

I hope you can still find old Polaroid film.. i heard they are disbanding Polaroid film... so stock up when you get the film!