Sunday, November 29, 2009

Planning for number 2

Let me first say that I am not pregnant. I just had my monthly visitor and take my Yaz everyday like a good little girl. But, Jordan and I finally started talking about when we wanted to start trying for another baby.

I have 2 more months on my pill. But I'm not sure what's going to happen after that. First and foremost, I need to get on insurance if I get pregnant. That way I can be able to see the doctors without having to pay an arm and a leg. And secondly, I want to have a good birth plan when I go in because I don't want to be pushed into something I don't want to do. I've decided I want a natural, pain medicine free, not hooked up to machines birth. So, pretty much a home birth. But depending on the state of the baby, I'll of course do whatever is best for it.

Also, Jordan told me that he wants 2 girls and 1 boy. Awwww I was so happy. I thought he just wanted 2 kids but I was surprised that he said that.

I really don't know what the pint of this blog is. Once we start trying, it may take months for me to get pregnant. And I'm forgetting about all the blood being taken and the horrible morning sickness, back aches, restless nights, puffy face and feet, stretch marks, and just being plain uncomfortable. Wait, why do I want to have a baby again? Hahahaha. I know Jordan wants to experience what it's like to hold a newborn in his arms and be there when I have the baby. So I don't blame him too much for it. And I miss it too. I miss breastfeeding, cuddles, having a baby fall asleep on your chest, cute little sneezes, great big baby yawns, and babies who don't throw fits all the time!! Hahahaha. Rosslyn is starting to get into the terrible twos and boy, are we in for a treat!

Anyways, in other news, we're getting our Christmas tree today and I'm so excited to put it up and have everything organized. Jordan's dad brought our old one down, yes we use artificial trees, kill me! Hahaha. So I'm giving that one to my sister Sam and Jordan's mom is giving us her old one. a 6 foot pre lit tree!! I'm so excited!!!

3 love notes:

Unknown said...

Wow you're brave I would never try for #2 (or 3 in my case) if Sloan didn't have a job or we didn't have insurance. Thats exciting though, good luck!

Anonymous said...

We didn't have insurance when I got pregnant with Sophia; it was a nightmare! Another thing to think about, which I'm sure you have and I hope you're not offended by my commenting on, is that I would definitely wait until he's found himself a steady paycheck again. All that training and being a veteran, I can't believe he couldn't pick up a job right away. What was his MOS?

Philip talks about someday having another, too. I think alot of it is owed to the fact that he missed my pregnancy from 17 weeks on when he left for bootcamp. I tell him not to bring it up, that I don't even want to think about it right now. I guess all those pregnancy memories are just a little too fresh in my mind!

Summer Athena said...

Shea! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I so appreciate your prayers. I will take them for sure! I am glad you commented bc now I can follow you. Your DD is precious and best of luck with No. 2. I hope your journey is as easy as pie.