Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear (hubby)Santa

So, my mom being the big blabber mouth that she is told me that my step-dad went ahead and bought me a Polaroid camera for Christmas! Yaaaay! But, I need film for it and boy, is it expensive. :S I really need film for that camera.

Anyways, I told Jordan and he was all "what am I gonna get you now?" Well, hubby here are a few things I like and would love for you to get me!!! And I know what I'm getting him, I just need to get it.

I like this top from American Eagle


And I like this scarf from Hollister. It's the infinity style and it looks really cool.


I am in desperate need of clothes....I am so sick of my old ones. All my shirts are too short and I hate it. Well, that's really all I can think of. I have dirty diapers to change and dishes to do. Ahhh the life of a mommy.

3 love notes:

Unknown said...

Some great gifts! I wish my hubby... I mean Santa will find my list too!

Aya said...

that shirt from AE is precious! & i love the scarf, actually considering getting it now!

Emily said...

Love it