Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Writer's Workshop the first of 2010!

Taken from Mama Kat
Click there.

I chose the first prompt.

Describe what you would change about yourself if you could.

There are many things I could change about myself physically, mentally and emotionally.

Physically, I'd like to be slimmer and not have love handles. I know I could remedy that by running and exercising but it's just way too cold to run right now. I guess I'll have to wait until it warms up. I'm pretty happy with my body but I don't like how bulgy I look in certain clothes. I know I should be happy with what God gave me but I know I could use some improvement.

Mentally, I need to learn to speak up for myself more. Just last night we were at Jordan's dad's and he gave Rosslyn some pop. I didn't want her to have a lot of it because we don't want her to have any until she's at least 3. But he gave her that and she loved it so much and I know it's his job to give her stuff mom and dad don't give her but I wasn't feeling good and I had to chase her around. Honestly, that's the reason we don't want her having too many sweets and pop. We just don't want to chase around after her because she runs nonstop.

I also need to learn to make myself happy and stop worrying about making other people happy. Just worry about me and my family.

Emotionally, I need to grow up some I guess. I tend not to take things serious sometimes and that's not good.

0 love notes: