Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fashion Fantasy- Hollister Edition

Ok, I know I'm not in high school anymore. But I am still so in love with Hollister. I think their style has matured a lot and it's not all flashy screen print t-shirts (though they still have those) anymore. I love Hollister because the clothes are so comfortable, fit me so well and hold up for a really long time. Sooooo, without further adieu, here are some pieces that I may or may not get when we get our taxes back!


I love the detail on the back of this. I don't know if I like the darker or lighter blue better.....I'm leaning towards dark.

















...ok, I think I'm done. For now. lol. I can't wait. I think I'm definitely going to get the striped shirt, the polka dot dress, the blue and gray tunics and I may even get a plain shirt like the first one to go with the skirt at the very bottom.

0 love notes: