Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello Spring!!!

Happy first day of spring everyone!!!

It's finally here! After what was most certainly the harshest winter this county has seen in a while, Mother Nature is blossoming into spring. And it's about time. I'm so sick of the dreary in between weather. Although, we're supposed to get more next week. High for Monday is 40-something. Poop.

well, today I took Rosslyn out to play for a while and she loved it!! She was running around in circles, I got several unbelievably cute pictures...before my camera died.

Speaking of, I ordered my Nikon and it should be here by the end of the week!!! I will definitely make a post about that. I'm so excited!!

Not much else has happened. Just hoping this weather stays around.

*Note* I had this as a draft since yesterday (saturday) and I continued to write it today and I totally blanked on what I was gonna write about. So sorry it's so short.

0 love notes: