Friday, March 12, 2010

The Love Dare

I recently got The Love Dare book for my iPhone. It's only the 30 day version but I'm excited to do it. I told Jordan about it and he's willing to do it too. What it is, basically is you and your partner read a little of the book each day and it includes Bible verses. And after you're done each day, you're given a "dare." I'm hoping it will strengthen our marriage. But Jordan and I are going to go a step further and the scripture it gives each day, we are going to look it up in our Bibles, read it and discuss what we think it means and what it means to us.


Also, to strengthen our marriage, Jordan is wanting us to get into paintball. LOL. He says it's a good team building strategy and opens a line of communication. I know it will be fun but he wants to put all these bells and whistles on the paintball guns and make them look like what he used while he was in the Marines. I don't need any of that lol. I'm fine with just a plain and simple one. But we'll see how it goes.

That's about it for now....I may come back later for fill in the blank Friday, that is if I can get another moment to write.

Well, gotta go-- mommy duty calls!

0 love notes: