Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New camera!!

So I got my new camera yesterday (Nikon D3000) and when I opened the box, it was like Christmas! There was so much that came in the kit, it was unbelievable! I have a huge camera bag, 2 instructional dvds, a cleaning kit, an extra battery, an 8gb memory card, a USB memory card adapter and of course the camera itself. I just love it so much!!

There are a couple things I don't like but since it's the entry level of DSLR cameras and I didn't want to spend a fortune, it's a pretty good deal. It takes amazing pictures. So far I've just used the auto mode and still the pictures are beautiful. I want to take time to learn the ins and outs of it more and hopefully join the bloggography group on Better in Bulk's blog. She has excellent tutorials but I've just been extremely busy with many things that I haven't even had time to sit down and blog! Annnnnyyyywayyss..... wanna see some pictures from my new camera? Here they are! And they're mainly just of Rosslyn lol. Ok, they're all of Rosslyn. hahaha.




0 love notes: