Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday!

Check it out at The Little Things We Do


1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "West Side Story" I first watched it in high school and I love musicals to begin with and the love story and bright colors in it just blew my mind.


2. My favorite movie as a child was Ooh this is a hard one. My sisters and I watched sooooo many movies. But probably the one I remember the most is "Camp Nowhere" I loved it! I always wanted to go to summer camp and this made it look a thousand times more awesome.


3. The best movie quote ever is "She was my Rushmore" from "Rushmore." Jordan said I was his Rushmore not long after we started dating and I about melted. To think that Max Fischer could love someone as much as he loved his school really shows something.

4. My favorite actress is Drew Barrymore. I just love her so much for some reason. Especially in 50 First Dates Also My favorite actor is Christian Bale. He first grabbed my heart in Newsies and then continued when he voiced in Pocahontas. Made me swoon in American Psycho (is that weird to say?) and sealed the deal in Equilibrium. Seriously, go watch it. Best fight scenes ever.

5. The movie I could watch over and over is Hmmmm.... maybe 10 Things I hate About You. I really like it a lot and I absolutely love Heath Ledger. And what girl wouldn't want to be sung to?? Ohhhhh, and Coneheads. I absolutely love it too. It has my favorite song ever in it, "Soul to Squeeze" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

6. My favorite movie genre is Comedy of sci-fi/fantasy. I really love goofy Judd Apatow and Kevin Smith comedies but I also love sci-fi movies like Star Wars and fantasies or just about anything based on comic books. Especially Batman, X-Men and Frank Miller's works.


7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Hmmmm.... I'd like to watch Avatar but Jordan is pretty much boycotting it. He thinks it's a hippie movie.

0 love notes: