Monday, May 24, 2010

Wow... I'm a sucky blogger

I haven't updated since mother's day. Seriously?? What is up with that. I have no idea. I've not been any more active than usual. But honestly what I think it is is I spend too much time on the computer and Jordan always takes a dig at my blog so I put it on the back burner lately.

But anyways, things are good around here. For the most part. Jordan still doesn't have a job but he put an application into the prison down here but he hasn't heard anything back yet. He's also thinking about going into the Air Force and going to SERE school. It's gonna suck him being gone for long amounts of time, if he actually goes in. But we'll just have to see.

Baby is good. My next appointment is this Thursday for the blood screening. Then a month after that, we find out what we're having. Since I'm in my 2nd trimester, I've had more morning sickness than in my first trimester. Very strange. I feel nauseous most of the day and 3 out of the past five days I've thrown up. But I'm slowly getting better. I need to post belly pictures. I'm finally starting to look pregnant. But I don't think I look too different with my shirt up though.

That's about it, I don't have anything else exciting to post about. Rosslyn is definitely getting into the terrible twos already and I hate it. The near constant screaming, the throwing things, the back sassing. It's an adventure!! She's turning two in a couple months and I'm not sure if we're going to have an Elmo or Yo Gabba gabba birthday party. She loves them both so much.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week and I am profusely sorry for my long hiatus.

1 love notes:

Gage said...

Sounds like you've got some really exciting things coming your way!

How have you been feeling?? By my second trimester I was feeling MUCH better.