Monday, February 7, 2011

30 DoB- Day 1

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



OK, 15 things:

1. I'm a middle child.
2. I love history, I wanted to be an archivist but I had trouble finding jobs for that so I'm going back to my original plan of becoming an 8th grade history teacher.
3. I'm left handed. I think Aurelia may be left handed too.
4. I've only been to one concert my whole life and that was Incubus in 2004. I wish they would tour the US again soon because I would definitely see them again.
5. If I'm ever having a down day, I listen to some Incubus or Red Hot Chili Peppers and my day is instantly better.
6. As a child, I was diagnosed with ADHD and was prescribed Ritalin then Zoloft. Ritalin made me super jittery and Zoloft seemed to help and I've been pretty good about focusing but I definitely do tend to wander off from time to time.
7. I wish I was a better cook.
8. My husband hates that I sing with songs. He thinks I should just enjoy the song but I do enjoy it when I'm singing.
9. I wish I was more organized. I am unbelievably messy and I hate it.
10. I wish I wore dresses more but I can't find any cute ones.
11. I kind of feel like I'm living life in reverse. I got married at 19, had a kid when I was 21 and I'm just now focusing on school while everyone else I know have careers.
12. I love to pop my knuckles, back, hips, whatever.
13. I miss my dad a lot. I think if he were alive, I would have an amazing relationship with him.
14. I love taking photos and hope to start a photography service in the next couple months as a hobby.
15. I keep thoughts to myself a lot and it causes major fights between Jordan and I because I don't tell him how I feel.

0 love notes: