Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Dress update and a few pictures

So the girls' and my Easter dresses came today. They're all so cute but mine wasn't what I expected. I had thought I ordered the yellow dress but I ended up ordering this instead, which I totally forgot about and was surprised when I opened the package.

Don't let the image fool you. I ordered a medium and it's huge. I had to check the label to see if I accidentally got a plus-size. I didn't. Needless to say I will be returning it. That's what I hate about vanity sizing, sure it makes you think you're smaller but when you order your standard size and it's massive, it sucks.

Also, we ordered Aurelia a portable crib. Because the crib we have was from when Rosslyn was born and it's been recalled. Plus, the main reason we're getting a portable crib is because their room is small.

Not much else has been going on. I only have 2 weeks of classes left and I'm excited to have a break for summer. And I've already been been looking at things for my sisters and I to take our kids to. Like there's a children's museum in Lexington that I think they'd like. And I'd love to go to Dolly's Splash country. I've never been to a water park and heard that one's really awesome.

0 love notes: