Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to know you! {Royal Wedding Edition}

Click here to go get the questions and link up for this week!

1. did you watch the royal wedding?
I did. I only caught the last bit though. I wasn't going to wake up at 4am for that. I did get to see the second kiss and the planes fly overhead. Though I think they should have had the helicopter that William flies go over too.

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Coffee and scones. I love scones. And I'm not a fan of hot tea.

3 who's cuter..prince William or prince Harry?
Oh, Harry most definitely! OMG I have such a school girl crush on him. I don't know why. He is so handsome and looks like he'd be more down-to-earth and relatable than William.

4. can you speak in a English accent?
I try but I probably sound awful...

5. do you own a fancy hat?
Nope. I never have the occasion to wear one. I love that tradition of big, fancy hats at weddings though.

6. would you rather live in a castle or an English cottage?
English cottage with lots of ivy growing on it.

7. how old were you when prince Charles and princess Diana got married? were you even born?
I wasn't born so I don't remember it.

8. have you found your prince?
Absolutely! He's a little rough around the edges and I know he doesn't gush about me but I know deep down he loves me.

0 love notes: