Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Cullens, Gossip Girl and my husband!

I had the craziest dream last night. I finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer a couple days ago and last night I had a dream with the cullens in it. OMG I'm so lame. But there was also Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl (swoon) and my husband. It was very strange but I woke up and was like "did that just happen?" And for the past couple nights, there have been songs playing in the background of them. Last night, it was "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls. Strange indeed. Maybe I need to do other things than reading books and watching tv. But there isn't anything. I can only read when Rosslyn's sleeping usually and that's why it took me so long to read it. But today, we're going to wal-mart to get New Moon (the second in the Twilight Saga) and I'm so excited!

Speaking of excited, I'm leaving for North Carolina on sunday!! And Jordan will be home shortly after. Less than 2 weeks definitely. I'll probably post another blog about that. I am so thankful that he only has days left over there and will be on his way to meet his daughter for the first time! It will most definitely be a monumentous occasion.

0 love notes: