Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ready to head to NC

Today has been a very long day. I still cannot believe that by this time next week, I'll be in Jacksonville waiting to get my husband!! It's still shocking to think of all the things that have happened during this deployment. I have had a baby, at home, with no medicine, standing up! That by far is the most unbelieveable. It will truly be an awesome day when Jordan picks up Rosslyn for the first time. But being him, he won't have a reaction. He'll just pick her up, we'll get pictures and he'll say "let's go get my stuff" and that will be that. Like last year when he came home, we were all scrambling to find him and the next thing I know, Jescca came and got me and said that he found his mammaw. All he did was come up to her and say "hey mammaw." I would have fainted if he had done that to me!!! I've started packing for the drive down there. I already have all the clothes I don't wear put away. I still don't know how I'm going to fit everything in my car. I have a 32" tv,an air mattress, stroller, big rolling suit case, laundry basket full of clothes, microwave and hamper full of clothes to take down. Not to mention the xbox and my box full of movies, books and computer games. Lord help me cram everything into my car!!! I am so ready to move to Jacksonville, it's unreal. But I know the days until he's there will drag on, like they did last year. But in the end, the reward is most definitely worth the sacrifice.

0 love notes: