Friday, January 16, 2009

And she's on the move!!

Rosslyn crawled for the first time today. She had been kind of doing the worm, shall we say. She would get up on all fours and kind of fling herself at something then would repeat the process. But today she actually took the steps with her knees and hands! I was so proud and then as soon as she did it, I realized I can't take my eyes off of her for a second now...what fun lol. So Jordan's said that he'd buy that bathing suit for me, after we get the bills and groceries out of the way. It's only like $38 so that's not too bad right? We're trying to be frugal and save some money. But we have decided that with our tax money, i'm gettin a iPhone and a tattoo...so roughly $300 for me. And we're paying off our personal loan and paying down the credit card. And Jordan wants a tattoo too and whatever's left is going into savings if we ever have it rough again.

I seriously wish it would warm up. I know down here in North Carolina we don't have it as bad as some states (minnesota, wisconsin etc) but the freaking wind down here is biting and I hate it! I'm excited to spend my first full summer in North Carolina! Which will mean many days at the beach for me and Rosslyn and possibly even finding a water park. But we are going home for the 4th of July and having her party at oneida park probably. So I'm excited for that. Well, I guess that's really all that's going on over here, time to be more wifey likey!

2 love notes:

Anonymous said...

iPhone-fun...new tattoo-fun...Rosslyn crawling-adorable!!! hope you guys stay warm and have a great weekend!!!

Their Mommy His Wife said...

i can't believe she crawled... holy crap... Gavin is a few days older then her & he's rollin all over the place but nothing like crawling.. she's gettin so big..
yaya for a new tattoo & i hear i-phones are great...