Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new obsession of mine

So the past two days, I have been doing nothing but taking pictures, editing them and putting them on deviant art. I love that site! A few of my pictures have already been added to some users' favorites! That makes me feel good. Now I'm on a quest to phtograph everything and make it look all pretty. Here's my site if you wanna check it out: here.

Today I took Rosslyn to the doctor. To my regular doctor down here in Jacksonville. I was afraid it would take forever and a day but we were in an out of there within about 2 hours. I took her because she's got a cough and a runny nose. The doctor checked her out and he said everything was good. Keep giving her fluids and use a vaporizer to break up the congestion in her chest. Since I don't have one of those, every time I take a shower, I'm gonna keep her in there with me. Or just run an extremely hot shower and sit in the bathroom with her. He told me that if it got any worse, bring her back. Hopefully she'll get better pretty soon.

I, on the other hand have another head cold. My ears are so clogged up that they don't pop when I swallow (which they always do) so it's kind of freaking me out. Everything I hear is kind of tunnelized. I'm still all sniffly and sore throaty but hopefully it'll clear up soon too. I think it's just from the climate change of Kentucky to North Carolina.

In other news, Jordan's already checked out from 3/6 and is waiting to do something else. He's fapping out and doesn't know what he'll be doing next. So we're just waiting to see with what he'll be doing on that and hopefully he'll get a set schedule soon. That's all from our end!

2 love notes:

Ashleigh said...

I love deviantart! I'd love to view yours but your link isnt working in your post :(

Shea Posey said...

I just realized that too....so I'll make a new blog with the address.