Thursday, January 22, 2009

TGTIF (Thank God tomorrow's friday)

So, not much has been going on here. I feel like I can never get on top of cleaning. I still have a kitchen full of dirty dishes. Every towel in the house is dirty and the carpet needs vacuumed. I wish that one day Jordan would keep Rosslyn and watch her while I go around in a cleannado (a cleaning tornado). I've never wanted to clean so much in my life, and if you know me, that's a HUGE shocker! I never even wanted to clean this much when I was nesting at the end of my pregnancy. Then I just did lots of laundry and vacuuming, my two favorite chores. It seems like there's too much stuff and not enough space. We have tons of closet room for blankets, etc but I don't want to put anything up or throw anything away because I'm afraid Jordan might need it.

I don't know if you all know this, but we have a roommate. It's Jordan's friend TJ. He's been living with us since the first of the year. It's been interesting...I really don't mind him living here but I wish I could clean out our spare bedroom so he can start staying in there instead of making my couch cushions all lumpy. lol. But he's a good guy really. He's helped us out a lot. Last night, he bought the Guitar Hero World tour set for us. The only thing I don't like is that automatically almost when him and Jordan get home from work is they start playing video games on the Xbox. And Jordan gets mad at me for being on the computer all the time? Ugh. I don't know what to do about that. I wish we had a wireless router that way I can take the computer and the baby into our bedroom and be happy. Although the cable box in is the living room so I don't get The N or the Travel Channel. :( lol.

Well, I guess I'll get off of here and do the dishes. UGH. I want to hurry up and finish them and get the carpet really good. Although I don't know what to do because Rosslyn HATES the vacuum cleaner. So I don't know.

0 love notes: