Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't want it to be Friday after all.....

I totally forgot about it until a few hours ago. But Rosslyn shot appointment is tomorrow. Eek. I'm not looking forward to that at all. I'm hoping she'll do ok. Because the only other shots she got were right after she was first born and I didn't see them do that. Jordan said he's gonna try to see if he can come with me to it. I hope so because I dubt I can handle it on my own. I need to get her some more tylenol to give to her a little bit before we go so it won't be that bad. Should I do that/. I don't want her all drugged up though lol.

In other news, I used this high traffic foam on some of the stains on the carpet and it worked pretty good. It just ran out pretty quick. I think I'm gonna get the rug stick though cause that looked like it worked a lot better. We need end tables like super freaking bad because I don't want a crazy amount of money taken out of our deposit like last year. But we have a little ways to go before I have to worry about that.

1 love notes:

Lori said...

Girl, do yourself a favor now and buy yourself a carpet cleaner. Trust me, I learned the hard way last time Mark was deployed and I spilled furniture stain on the carpet (long story but we had to buy new carpet, lol) We finally broke down and bought one 3 years ago and I can't tell you how many times it's saved my ass. That and just having clean carpets once a month is completely worth it. It's pricey but worth every penny, I promise.