Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy sunday!

Not much has been going on today. It's been pretty good though. We ordered a movie from on demand, My Best Friend's Girl with Dane Cook and Jason Biggs, it was pretty good. Jordan tried changing the oil in my car but that didn't work out. They couldn't get the bold off to drain the oil after they spent $60 for oil and ramps. But he added oil to my car so hopefully it'll be ok.

I'm really wanting to finish my Digging for the Truth book. I'm still stuck on Josh's quest to find the Ark of the Covenant. I think he is so awesome and would love to meet him one day. It's so fascinating all what he does. I would love to go to the Boulder Outdoor Survival School where he is the CEO.

I was thinking last night what I would like to do when we move home. I would really like to start school again but I would also like to be an assistant I guess, for Joe Waters. He's the US History teacher at the high school. I know it sounds super lame but I just love surronding myself in history and learning about it all the time.

I would also like to work at the museum back home, although it is only about the coal mining in the town but still it's history and I love it.

That's about all I can write, Rosslyn's wandering around and getting into everything so I better go get her.

0 love notes: