Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I knew I loved Wednesdays!

Today has been a very good day, minus the yuckiness outside. I ate lunch with some of my friends from the FOTF board, Brittany, Stephanie, Tammy and Aubree. We went to Chili's (my first time) and I had a lot of fun. Then Jordan came home for lunch and ate my leftovers from Chili's. I had the 4 mini burgers. I could eat mini burgers all day long lol. Then, I finally got my Valentine's Day gift. It's so awesome.

I went to target and printed out pictures to put in the frames (my gift) but the picture quality wasn't that great so I think I'll stick with wal-mart. I don't have them hung up yet, I still need to print out more to go in the other frames but once I do, I'll put pictures of them up.

Well, that's about it, I've got supper to finish so I'll talk to you all later.

0 love notes: