Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He's an on time God

That song couldn't be more true for us right now. Yesterday was not a good day for us. I was still feeling a little gross but I got up and had to do errands so I made due. I went to pull out half of the money for rent only to find out we didn't have enough, needless to say I was pissed. So I called Jordan and told him and he called the bank to see what was up. Turns out he went in the hole $75 then they took out another $75 for overdraft fees. Plus, our insurance and when I called to make a payment for my car, I gave them the checking account number and routing number, to make like a "check" so it would go through that way. But I guess when they did it, he didn't have enough money in his account so the "check" bounced and then the money got taken out on this paycheck.

So I called the realtor and told them that we might be late for rent and for them to make a note, we'd pay the late fee, everything would be ok. So they said yes and everything's ok with that.

Then, I got the greatest news today. I usually log on to my NavyFed account to see if the tax money has been deposited in the account. And I checked today and it said there was a pending direct deposit. I looked and it said it will be posted tomorrow and the money will be available to us the next day! I was so relieved, excited, emotional. So I called Jordan and told him and he was like "awesome." I said see, God pulled through for us once again." And he said "He's an on time God. Just like that song." I never heard it but I went on youtube and watched the Talley Trio (I think) sing it. It was a little campy and over the top, but I like simple Gospel hymns, but it was a good song and it totally made sense. So thank you, Lord for pulling through for the Posey family once again.

In Rosslyn news, she pulled herself up to the couch twice!! She's a crawling machine. Gets anywhere where she needs to go and quick! She can almlost raise herself up. I think she's getting her upper teeth because she's been really fussy lately and her gums are swollen. Poor girl. Also, she loves the sunny side up show on PBS kids Sprout. We watch that channel almost all day. I think she likes Chica from the Sunny Side Up Show. She is pretty cute. And I sing the birthday song to her all the time.

So by friday, I will be the proud new owner of an iPhone!!!

0 love notes: