Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yesterday was awful

Sunday night and yesterday were probably the worst two days I've had in a while. Sunday was a normal lazy day. Until I went to get food. I wanted Captain D's because they had new dinners that I wanted to try so I went and got those, we ate them and everything was fine until about 9 or 10 at night. My stomach was really upset. I just figured I had eaten too much junk during the day so I went to bed hoping it would go away. But then, at like midnight, I woke up and had to puke so bad. So I rushed to the bathroom and puked, I felt better automatically. But then I woke up every hour on the hour puking. I tried everything that we had to settle my stomach. Water, Mt. Dew, juice, coke. Nothing worked.

Then Yesterday morning, I was feeling a tiny bit better but then Jordan got sick. He was fine when he left for work then he had that thing on his ear fixed. And while he was there, he used the bathroom like 3 times he said. So he was dehydrated and had to get an IV while he was there. So he came home and used the bathroom again and puked too. I had enough strength to go get us some gatorade and dramamine so hopefully that would fix us.

So now, Jordan's back at work and I'm feeling a little bit better. But I'm still afraid to eat anything too heavy. I just wish I would get better and soon!

3 love notes:

Britt Watros said...

awe get better soon shea. I dont feel great either.... but def not that bad!! get better

Lori said...

Aww hun, I'm so sorry you guys are dealing with that. Sounds like what I had and it's no joke. Take it east mama and I hope you two are feeling better today.

Ashleigh said...

Man oh man food poisoning is the worst. I'm guessing thats what it was? I hope you both are feeling 100% better and soon.