Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy belated Easter!

So yesterday I was hardly on at all. I just hung out with my family and enjoyed the company of my husband and daughter since it was our first Easter as a family. Rosslyn wore her dress for a little while and she liked it but it was hard for her to crawl around in so I just took it off of her.

As a Christian, my personal opinion is that Easter is far more important a hoiday than Christmas. Because Easter is (to me) what being a Christian is all about: Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. And to know that this man, this real life flesh and blood person gave up his life for me, is just amazing and moving. We were watching something on the History Channel last night called Battles BC and it was about Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt and there were all these scholars, military historians and things like that talking and they were saying "if the Bible is true...blah blah blah" and I can't believe that (some) people don't have faith anymore. Sometimes the Bible is up for interpretation but not fir things as cut and dry as that.

Also, Rosslyn is 9 months old today! Where has time gone? She's getting better on the bottle. And is crawling like a pro. She can stand up for short bursts. She's babbling all the time now. It's like from the minute she wakes up until she goes to sleep, she's talking. What have I gotten myself into? lol.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

0 love notes: