Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday was fun

So I tried blogging yesterday like three times but I always ended up with a draf so I just decided to scrap yesterday's and write about it today.

Since it was so nice outside, me and Rosslyn played outside. I sat her in her walker and she liked that a lot. And she's finally gotten over her fear of bubbles. She loves them now. I don't kow what was scaring her in the first place though. Yesterday was good, I had a delicious breakfast of grands cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing (not exactly the healthiest but whatevs) and lunch at Sonic that Jordan brought home. Then yesterday afternoon, Sybil called me telling me that Jeff decided to put his differences aside (I hope) and invited us over to the pool where they live. But Jordan had a headache and decided to stay home. But Rosslyn and I went and we had a pretty good time. Although I wish it was a little earlier during the day because I didn't get much sun.

But hopefully that will change today. Because Jordan promised that we would go to Emerald Isle so we'll see if he keeps it. I'm not sure what time we'll be going yet though. I need to delete some pictures on my camera or something so I can take pictures whenever we go. And if he doesn't want to go, I'll just take me and Rosslyn to the beach on base. Because it's supposed to be nice outside and I'm not going to spend it all cooped up in this tiny apartment.

Well, that's about it. I hav a dirty kitchen and a sinkful of dishes that I have to tackle. So I'll check ya later!!!

0 love notes: