Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mudder's Day

Or Mother's day? Hahaha
So far, I've had an ok Mother's day. Rosslyn decided to get up at 7am today so that's a lttle crappy. Other than that, I have dishes in the sink, a floor to mop, one to vaccuum...ahh a mother's work is never done! But I'm going to make myself some cinnamon rolls after I do the dishes. I don't know what else is on the agenda today.

So I talked to Jordan's mom and told her to tell him that I really wanted the camera and she said she'd try to talk him in to getting it for me. So last night he went out to smoke and to talk to her and after he came in he said "if you really want the camera I'll get it for you." And he said that if I did get it, and if I was so into photography, I should start taking pictures for people once we move home. So I think I'm going to do that. I know my digital camera is nothing fancy, but couple that with the Holga that I'll be getting, I think it'll be pretty good. And if I have enough people that want mt to take their pictures, and if I get a job, maybe I'll save up enough money to buy a really nice camera!

So that's all settled now. I knew I just had to ride it out and it would work out good. I just want the 15th o hurry up and get here so I can order it!! Also, I'm really wanting a tattoo. I know I say that all the time but I reeeeeeaaaaallllyyy want one. I want a quarter sleeve so bad. I'm not worried about pain (hello? had a baby at home!) but I'm worried about the cost. I want to get it done over memorial day weekend but that probably won't happen. We're going home and I'd like to get it done in Somerset at Bodean's. Beause the lady who did mine at Body Language was kind of mean to me and Jordan when we got ours there. I know it'll happen eventually so I'm not fretting too much about it. I want a really girly, pretty, flowery tattoo.

Anyways, it being Mother's day, I thought I'd tell about one Mother's day that really sticks out to me. I don't remember how old I was but I'm sure I was 9 or 10. My mom loves coffee and on the weekends, I always made it for her because she said I was the best to make it. So I made her the coffee. Then, me and my sisters wanted to make her a cake. We had everythin mixed up (it was from a box) and then we poured the batter into hte pan and stuck it in the oven. When it came out, it was not done in the center at all!!! I don't know if we added to much oil, water or whatever, but it was not good at all!!! We tried it before mom did so thankfully she didn't have to taste the nastiness. Hahaha But that was one of the funniest mother's day memories I have.
Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there!!! I hope you all have an awesome day!

1 love notes:

Lori said...

Happy Mother's Day sweetheart! Hope you had a good day. Put down that mop and relax already, lol!