Saturday, July 18, 2009

All dressed up....

I really want to buy this dress from FredFlare.com



But I don't know what I could wear with it. I have a pair of black flats and of course, tons and tons of Old Navy flip flops. I eally wat to get a cute cardigan to go with it so I can wear it to church. I kind of want a yellow one so it will be bright and sunny but maybe a white or green one would look better.

I'll let everyone know if/when I get the dress.

Also, I should be ordering my camera either today or tomorrow. I'll refresh everyone's memory of what it looks like.

I can't wait to get it. I need to buy several rolls of film because I'll be taking pictures with itall the time. There's an old faded Coca-Cola sign back home and I want to take a picture of someone standing in front of that. I know my Kodak is good and I might start doing photography back home. Like Senior pictures, couples, landscapes. Because there are so many breathtaking places back home that I want everyone to know about. I also want to buy picnik so I can do some awesome edits with that but we'll see.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

1 love notes:

Yanick said...

That dress is super cute! So my style! I would wear red heals with that dress for a retro look, but that just me, lol.

Let me know if you but picnik.