Monday, July 20, 2009

New blog name!

I decided to change the name of my blog. Although I loved the Sartre quote, this just popped in my head.

As crazy and mixed up as my life is, I'm loving every minute of it. No matter how many fights Jordan and I get into, I'm loving every minute of it. As much stuff Rosslyn gets into and pulls my hair, I'm loving. Every. Minute. of. it.

Also, I want to change up the layout of my blog again. But the layout I want is very minimal and doesn't even show pictures or anything on the sides. And I don't wnt the traditional blogger layout so mysearch continues. BTW, if you like this, I got it from http://www.createblog.com if yu want to look over there. But it's an XML layou so there's a lot more encoding and I about pulled my hair out figuring eveything out.

Also, I'm preeeettttyyyyy sure I'm ordering my camera in the morning! I should get it by the end of the wee. I think I might pay $10 extra so I can get a 2 year service warranty on it where the company I ordered it from will fix it if anything breaks on it. I really can't wait to get it! I just need to get tons of film too lol. But it'll be worth it.

0 love notes: