Monday, July 20, 2009

Camera is ordered!

I odered my camera first thing this morning when I got up. Well you know after changing and feeding Rosslyn and making sure she was content. One more time, here it is:


You don't even know how excited I am to get it!!!

Also, I changed my blog layout. I revertd back to classic and got this awesome gem at hot bliggity blog.

Yesterday we went out to eat with Jordan's friends at Red Lobster. The guys I blogged about in my 4th of July post. Justin is getting out of the Marines and today is his last day in fact. Him and his girlfriend are driving back to Texas today. I can't believe Jordan's next!!!! Less than three months and he's done! We'll be moving on to the next chapter of our lives. It's definitely bittersweet. Out here, it's like we're totally independent from our families and don't have to depend on anyone. But sweet because we'll be moving back home!! Anyways, back to the food!! lol It was my first time going to Red Lobster so I didn't know what to expect. I really don't like seafood so I was worried what I was going to get. I got a delicious chicken and pasta dish. And I got probably the best thig I've eaten in a while for dessert. I posted a picture of it on my Twitter lol. It was a chocolate chip cookie thing with melted chocolate in the center topped withice cream. oh. my. God. it was so delicious!!! But I'm sure I packed on several pouds while eating it. Totally worth it though. Well, That's about it from over here. Gotta do some awesome SAHM stuff and go grocery shopping!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

0 love notes: