Thursday, July 30, 2009

When will it be our turn?

I am just so ready to move home!!! We only have 92 days until Jordan's EAS but Rosslyn and I will be going back sooner because I'm in my cousin's wedding. We still haven't decided where we're going to live because McCreary County isn't what it used to be. None of our friends want to hang out with us anymore. And I just don't know what to do. If we move to Horse Cave/Cave City, we won't have any friends or know anyone besides Jordan's mom and step-dad and little sister. If we do move there though, Jordan is going to see if he can get a job as a security guard at Ft. Knox. And that would be excellent. But as of now, we still don't have a decision on anything. And I know it's plenty of time but I'd kind of like a vague generalization of what is going to happen in the future. He's going to take unemployment for a little while so we can have money saved up to rent a house and pay off some bills.

I just want the next chapter in our life to begin! I know I'm going to miss living down here in North Carolina but I'm just ready to go home and be in Kentucky again!!

0 love notes: