Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hair cut & beach day

Yesterday I got my hair cut. It's crazy short but I like it. I posted a picture on my facebook so you can go there and see it if you want. I would like to get highlights but I'm still a little leery to it.

Today, Rosslyn and I went to the beach. We didn't stay long but we did have fun. It was so nice to get out of the house and to be out in the fresh open air! However, one downside was that my air quit working and I had to have the windows down on the ride home. I am definitely going to miss the beach once we move back. But there's always Big South Fork and Rock creek to go to. And it's so cool to see all the minnows swimming around you. Even if the water is unbearably cold!!

School has been going good. I'm on my second week and it is getting better. I can't wait to start taking regular classes that focus on my major. I know that in the end it will be worth it.

I really don't have much else to blog about but I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

0 love notes: