Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My newest obsession: Candles!!

I know everyone loves candles but I never really liked them much because I didn't think they provided enough scent. But I got tired of spraying air freshener what seemed like every 5 minutes. I am a fan of Febreze Hawaiian Aloha anything. I have the plug in, the spray and I had the candle, which lasted for about 2 days. That shows how much I burned it.

I get that it's becoming fall and people want scents like apple pie and pumpkin, but I love fruity tropical scents. So if anyone wants to get me a birthday present (which is in 11 days) get me CANDLES!! LOL

Yesterday at target I got a vanilla scented candle and this little set that came with vanilla tea lights, vanilla wax cubes and vanilla scented oil. So my house smells like a giant vanilla wafer. Hahahaha

Also, I found out that all we'll be paying for at our new place is electricity and cable/internet. I'm pretty sure we're gonna get satellite because I don't know what I'd do without PBS Sprout and the Wiggles. Rosslyn loves them both so much and let's just say McCreary county is a little um, lacking in the technology department. They just recently got high speed cable internet. But it'll be worth it to go back to the slow-paced, down home, smile at your neighbor and wave hi to someone driving down the road lifestyle. We'll see how long it takes before I go insane and have to find a target lol.

0 love notes: