Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thinking of ways to decorate, already!

So my friend Tammy introduced me to this awesome thing called Uppercase Living. And it. is. awesome. I can't wait till we move because I already have a billion things picked out that I want to use. Like this for the entry way.


There's a fireplace in the living room and maybe something like this over the fire place.


I'd like to have something like this in the play room/ Rosslyn's bedroom.


And maybe something like this in the master bedroom.


All of those total out to be about $70. Which is kind of not bad. I already have lots of other thing to decorate the house and those are all I really want. Maybe I can talk Jordan into getting them for my birthday is we don't go to DC. Well, that's all I have to blog about right now. Have I mentioned how excited I am to move home???

0 love notes: