Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My first blog award!!

I'm excited! I got my first ever blog award today! I came across the lovely Geeze Louise from Brooke's blog. I found out that she is married to a Coastie so she's a fellow military wife and a SITS girl too!! Anyways, she's really awesome and was sweet enough to gift me this blog award! Which is definitely going up on my blog.


And here's a survey to go along with it. And following will be the 6 ladies I'm giving my blog award to!

1. Where is your cell phone? bookshelf
2. Your hair? wavy
3. Your mother? Awesome
4. Your father? Angel
5. Your favorite food? chicken
6. Your dream last night? odd
7. Your favorite drink? coke
8. Your dream/goal? teacher
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? tall
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? tattoo
17. Where did you grow up? McCreary
18. Last thing you did? supper
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? Office
21. Your pets? Stelios
22. Friends? Stellar
23. Your life? indescribable
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? family
26. Vehicle? Suzuki
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? target
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? while....
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? facebook (lol)
35. Favorite place to eat? Red robin
Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award!
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!!!
4. Have Fun!!

The ladies:
Erika at The Life Artistic She's been my friend for the longest time and she finally created a blog. Plus, her art is uh-may-zing!

Ramee at Raising Redheads she's an amazing mom and an awesome Christian who will always pray for you if you ever need it. Plus she's made me realize that when I'm at the end of my mommy rope, that it's normal and everyone goes through it.

Samantha at Mama Notes a great organic, cloth diapering mom.

Chantel at Growing Up, Townsend Style I've known her for a while, she's a great mom and is pregnant with her 3rd baby and I can't wait till he/she comes out!!

Ashley at And So She Said I've known her for a little while and she has a lot on her plate. School, 2 kids, a house and all of this while her husband is gone on a year deployment! Girl, you have a lot more strength than I do!!

Ashlee at Wife. Mom. Me. She has the most adorable daughter and has a great fashion sense.

So, if I've listed you on here, please gift this blog award to 6 other people you feel worthy of it. Have a nice night everyone!!!

8 love notes:

Chantel said...

Shut up!! You gave me a blog award?!!! I'm so excited! Now my blog has proof it's awesome..lol..Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome Shea!!! So we answer the following questions and then blog award others??!! Maybe we will become famous someday.

Chantel said...

I'm at a loss..I don't have a lot of people to pass it on to. I've just started adding all the blogs I like. Is it against the rules to hold onto it and pass it to people later?..lol..So far I've only got one person to give it to.

Erika West said...

AH YEAH! :) Thank you so much Shea!
I have the same problem Chantel does though...I only have 3 followers and one of them is me :)

Ashlee said...

thanks girl!!! :) how fun! :) I'm glad that you like my blog! :) :)

Chantel said...

I just found some random people on SITS whose blogs I enjoy to pass it on to. I have two more to give out. I need to find more people on SITS..lol..

Erika West said...

the website for it is http://www.mccrearyfest.com/Art.html
they've got all the informationa and numbers. I completely forgot about the art show! I can't draw anything!!! D:

designs-made-easy said...

well one... congrats and two... great fun survey.. i'm new to blogging so i really can't forward... but i'm looking forward in seeing a everyones answers on their blogs!