Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Will she ever blog again!?

I know that has to be the question on all your minds. And yes, friends, here is my latest blog!!

I've been feeling kind of in a blog funk (a blunk, if you will?) because I feel like I've spent entirely too much time on the computer and it drives my husband crazy. So I tried a break but it didn't work out too well. Blogging and facebooking is just part of who I am.

I love peeking into the fabulous lives of others and can one day hope and wish that my life will be as interesting as theirs.

Not much has really happened the last few days. Jordan's trying his hardest to get checked out, he even had a meeting with IPAC today, well was supposed to, they never called him back. We have three three weeks until we move home and he still has a lot to do. I hope it gets done in time. If it doesn't, Rosslyn and I are still moving back because someone has to live in the house. But if that happens, we'll probably have to stay with my mom or my sister because we threw away our air mattress because there was a hole in it. And Jordan has a truck which means the only way of getting the bed to Kentucky. Speaking of Rosslyn, enjoy these pictures!!




0 love notes: