Thursday, September 17, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Fall Favorites

Brought to you by Mama Kat.

I don't have many fall favorites, which doesn't make sense because I LOVE fall! Is it safe to say that Fall, in general is my favorite?

Well, I like this Fall festival candle from Yankee candle. It smells so good!



I also love Halloween decorations and everything that goes along with that.

(Source)

I also love Thanksgiving!!!! It and Halloween are my favorite holidays. Why? Be cause you get to EAT!! And spend time with family of course.
Also on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, is the be-all, end-all of college football games back home, the Kentucky-Tennessee game!!! College rivalry at its finest!

And we all know who I'm rooting for!! Here is me and Little Miss getting ready to watch the game last year.

Yes, my dear father-in-law bought her a Tennessee shirt. Hahahaha

Well, I think that's about all of my Fall Favorites.

Is anyone else beyond stoked for the Office premiere tonight? I know I am!!

0 love notes: