Friday, September 18, 2009

Fantasy Friday: Furniture & such

Last Friday it was about fashion, now it's about furniture!! Here are some things that I would love to have in our new place once we move there. (in NINETEEN dayssss!!!!)

This couch, we're getting it when we move anyways...I'm so excited.


Maybe something like this to hang up in the bathroom


I would love to have this picture hanging over our bed in the bedroom


This Andy Warhol picture of the Brooklyn Bridge. I love it!!


This bedding...I want to have a black & white theme somewhere. Either the bedroom or the bathroom
damask-bedding-set-black-white-comforter-interior-design

Something like this for Rosslyn's room. I know the crib she had was recalled because of the rails falling down easily. But, I figure if we change it to a toddler bed it will be ok, right? She's big enough for a toddler bed now. We just need to break her from sleeping with us. (holy crap I didn't realize how expensive that was!!)


This bench to go at the foot of the bed


I could go on and on....lol. But those are some of the things I'd love to have in my house. Pictures are from allposters.com. Bench is from Pottery Barn. Can't remember the other ones.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

5 love notes:

Chantel said...

I don't know why, but every time I read your blog the song that plays is Swing. Claire bounces ALL over the place.

I like that bedding set. They had something like that on Clearance at Target not too long ago.

Unknown said...

Love all your great finds for your new house, good luck with the move, Have a sweet weekend! x

Cara said...

Dropping by from SITS! All the best with the new house!

Cara
Cara&Jenn
forwardmom.blogspot.com

designs-made-easy said...

I'm actually furniture shopping for my new house! I love that white bench for the end of the bed... :)

Erika West said...

i do love that couch. i can imagine you're going to have a bee-yo-tee-ful house.