Monday, October 26, 2009

Different font blog titles

If you've noticed, my blog titles are now all prettyfied and if you want to get something like it, just go here and follow the instructions. It takes a little bit of time but in the end, it's worth it!!

In other news, we're still in Jacksonville and will be leabing soon. Hardly anything is packed up and we still have TMO to do and Jordan still has to finish checking out.

I know that Jordan playing Call of Duty and me blogging/facebooking doesn't help with the packing situation.

Today I took all our dirty clothes over to Jordan's work so the could get washed and for the second time in a row, they came back damp. Like they weren't even dried at all!! And they're getting that musty, mildewed smell and it pissed me off. So after getting my car weighed tomorrow, I'll have to go to the laundry mat and dry them. UGGGGGGGHHHHHH I feel like this


So tomorrow I'm going to pack and I'll be damned if anyone stops me!!!

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I feel like anytime my hubbs and I have a moment where, say Sophie's napping. we could actually be getting something accomplished... I'm on facebook and he's online playing CoD, as well! Must be a Marine thing because my best friend deals with the same.