Friday, October 16, 2009

Fantasy Friday- winter wear

Yes, it has turned cold. Even down here in North Carolina. And so I thought I'd post some of the warm fuzzies that I'd like to have this coming winter since all I have now is a green winter coat that's over 4 years old and a ginormous carhartt jacket that I do love but is kind of impractical.

This coat from Nordstrom. It's on sale for $52 too!


These boots from Forever 21. To. Die. For. I have a feeling if I get a job, I'll be making quite the many weekend trips to Horse Cave to go to the awesome BG mall!!


This coat from Hollister. I love the faux fur hoodie!


These boots from Kmart. I don't know which ones I like better. The ones up top or these.


This dress from Victoria's Secret. I found another sweater dress I like on JC Penney but couldn't figure out how to get it on here.


This skirt from Delia's. I almost bought a similar one today but in purple but sadly I didn't have enough money to create the whole ensem.


That's about it....I can't find anything else that tickles my fancy. Now I'm off to make some yummy supper. Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 love notes:

Erika West said...

ooo love the peacoat. I want one.
the job my dad had is open, but I doubt Posey wants it. it sucks. There was a part time security position open at the college in the county too...

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I like those boots! :) Happy Saturday Sharefest!

Britt Watros said...

I love the Nordstorm coat. the hollister coat would look great on you