Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's not goodbye, it's see you soon

So as of some unknown time today, our cable and internet will be shut off and we won't have anything until we move home tomorrow!!! But we probably won't be home until late tomorrow/early Saturday. But I'll be back to blogging once we have internet!! I'm so excited to move home. I still need to pack and throw away lots of things. Then I'm going on base to have my car weighed full and then I'm off to buy Rosslyn a portable dvd player and some dvd's for the trip home. I think it will definitely pay off in the long run.

I'm not sure what else I have to say today...I know I should stop procrastinating and go ahead and start packing. But first, I have to straighten my hair!!!

Have a wonderful day all!! See you in Kentucky!!!

1 love notes:

Chantel said...

Those things TOTALLY pay off in the long run. We bought Ethan one just because we live so far away from everything up here. It is awesome. It keeps him from asking every 7 minutes if we are anywhere near where we need to be yet. Good luck on the move!