Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bloggy time!!

Hello folks!! I had a long paragraph written but I just went to my blog and checked it and I already said everything I wrote lol.

Saturday we went up to Jordan's mom's. That was fun, we went to church on sunday and it was a good service. But I'm ready to go back to Whitley.
So, I'm still not able to use my My CAA scholarship so I need to talk to my financial adviser and see how long it'll take to do my financial aid.

Not much else has happened..... I'm hopefully going to be getting a job at Reelz in a few weeks. Sam's friend Tashia works there and she said someone was leaving in about 3 weeks or so. I would love to have that job because I love movies and think it would be awesome.

Anyways, here are a few pictures from my iPhone that I just uploaded.
A rainbow outside of my sister's house today

There were about 10 turkeys in the woods behind our house

Jessca and I after church

Jordan and I after looking at said turkeys

0 love notes: