Friday, November 13, 2009

I got another award!!

Chantel, my awesome friend over at Growing Up, Townsend Style gave me the Honest Scrap award!



Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

So thank you soooooooooo much Chantel!!!

10 Honest Things about Shea

1.) I could eat bacon all day long
2.) I love watching PBS kids almost as much as Rosslyn does
3.) I CANNOT wait to have another baby.
4.) I love making weird noises with my mouth.
5.) As much as I like watching Jordan play video games, I get dizzy if I ever play them.
6.) I know I'm the smartest of my sisters. But definitely not the skinniest.
7.) I love old timey gospel music.
8.) I wish I was as smart as my husband though.
9.) Sleep and hot showers are my favorite.
10.) Not to mention Grands Cinnamon rolls with butter cream icing.

0 love notes: