Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just another day

I couldn't think of a good title.

I am so sorry I've sucked at blogging lately friends. You see, my husband has a new mistress in his life. And that bitch is called Modern Warfare 2.

And she takes up all the time and I never get to get on the inernet. Except rare occasions early in the morning before he wakes up.

Although I do feel bad because our Xbox is on its last legs and we are in dire need of a new one.

Today I took Rosslyn to a new doctor because she had a really bad rash that I was thinking could be an allergic reaction to the antibiotics she was taking for her ear infection. And she had a runny nose and the cough still wasn't supressed. So the new doctor gave her some benadryl which I have yet to have filled because I'm over at my sister Sam's and Jordan is at his cousin's with the Xbox. So I'm over here enjoying some sisterly bonding time and Rosslyn is enjoying some cousin bonding time with Kira. But the doctor said it should clear the rash up and help with her drainage. I swear, we all wait until Jordan's out of the Marines to get sick! Hahahaha.

Anyways, That's really all I have to say... I was trying to make a tag for my blog but Picnik isn't working so I'll wait until I get home to do it.

Could you all please pray for Rosslyn that she gets better soon and for Jordan? He's got so many ideas of what he wants to do right now and needs a shove in the right direction...which way that is, we don't know.

Have a great day everyone!!!

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
It's a disease! And it's spreading through the USMC one Marine (former or otherwise) at a time.

My husband and all his friends went to a release party on base for that stupid game! I didn't let him take the wallet with him for fear he'd come home with it... But, alas, he outwitted me. I checked the mail the next morning and guess what had been overnight'd to our house?

I hate that game. > <