Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank. Full. Ness.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow! This year has just flown by.

I am so thankful for so many things this year. First, I'm just thankful for being alive and well.

I am thankful that Jordan is finally out of the Marines. Although, I do have to admit I miss being far away by ourselves.

I am thankful that our sickness has been minimal this year.

I am thankful for my husband buying me my Holga after I started doing research on it and even though it was a technological downgrade, I love it and can't wait to take lots more pictures with it.

I'm thankful that I finally just bit the bullet and started cooking. I don't do everything from scratch but I can make a mean shake and bake chicken! LOL

I'm thankful that I finally was able to start school again. Although I don't have a scholarship right now, I'm sure I'll figure some way to continue on with my education.

I'm thankful for cherry passion tic tacs. My addiction.

I'm thankful for Rosslyn being reasonably good most days. Some days she starts off as a terror and winds up being an angel, other days it's the opposite.

I am thankful that God has kept us in His good graces. We've prayed for things to come in just in time for us too many times to count and He has always made it happen.

I'm thankful that we have a roof over our head, clothes on our backs and food in our bellies.

I'm thankful for all the men and women who are serving in our armed forces and are currently deployed and don't get to spend this holiday with their family.

I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends I made this year. Aubree, Tammy, Brittany, Chrisey, Karin, Stephanie, Erin..... the list goes on and on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

0 love notes: