Friday, December 18, 2009

May your days be merry and bright

It's totally a winter wonderland over here. Loving it! Jack Frost definitely nipped at our noses today.

It just keeps coming down and it could not make me happier.

Little miss is sleeping right now otherwise I'd wake her up and we'd be out in the snow playing!! We're expected to get 5-7 inches but probably not that much.

My sisters are hopefully coming over for supper tonight, if it doesn't get too bad.

I'm excited. We're gonna play the Wii and I'll get to see Talia's adorable baby boy again and Rosslyn and Kira play so well together.

Last night we went to my sister Sam's and watched the Hangover....hilarious. I love Ed Helms lol.

Oh, by the way, our computer is fixed and in tip top shape thanks to my step-dad.

It's not coming down in flakes, it's coming down in clumps! So pretty. My car is already covered.

Seriously, just me sitting her typing, we've gotten almost an inch already!!

Also, I wanted to say welcome home to my friend Ashley's husband after a year long deployment away from his wife and kids!!

And my friend Brittany's husband should be home in a few days too!!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be enjoying the snow!

1 love notes:

Yanick said...

I'm semi jealouse over here because you have snow and we don't, but it should be here in the evening tomorrow! i'll be happy as pie when the snow starts falling too!!!

And yay! for your friends hubby who is home and should be home soon!